Saturday, August 15, 2009

Finals Week

.
Finals (Dec. 13)

FINAL EXAM: The final exam will be emailed to you by Friday, Dec. 10, and will be due Monday, Dec. 13 @ midnight. It will consist of a short essay in which you will be able to demonstrate your understanding of a key concept(s) on which this course is based.

I will complete grading everything I’ve received from you on the course summary gradesheet by Dec. 12 (or sooner!) so that you’ll know where you stand, and to make sure that I have received and graded everything you think you submitted. Consult the syllabus for the relative weight of assignments and tests.

As I've said via a separate email, your course evaluations are available on the JCOM 2010 Blackboard site. Please take a little time to do these, because I welcome feedback so we can do a better job next time around.

It's been a pleasure “knowing” you. If you need any advising for the JCOM major, let me know via email. Have a great, safe and relatively sane holiday.

Dr. Ted
Professor of Interesting Stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment